Thursday, August 30, 2018

parachute thief


Once in a far away land..
There was a plane, flying in it was an Indian Markel, a Malay Makchik, a Chinese Ah pek, a Eurasian schoolboy, the Pilot and a Corrupt Politician.. 6 ppl in total.
(Dont ask me why this is so..)
Somewhere over an Island called Pura-Pura,
the plane lost both its engine and was gliding into a an imminent disaster.
To everyones dismay, there was only 5 parachutes on board, and somebody was gonna have to die..
The Indian Markel said, u guys take the parachutes.. I lost faith in my government already. No equality at all, "regardless of race, language or religion".. pundek, we cant even carry our Kavadi and enjoy our procession in peace! Let me die!
The Malay Makchik said, No! Let me die, macham sial, I try to sell kueh to family and friends during Ramaddan to make ends meet and my government raided my house, took all my kueh and fined me more money then I cud ever make selling Kueh raya! Bagi aku mati!
Then the Chinese Ah pek said, buay hiaou kin, I am 75yrs old, and still cleaning tables at McDonalds and my foreign talent Manager, who used to be a domestic worker, bullies me everyday! Kanina! I want to die!
The politician after hearing all this, stepped up, looked at the parachutes, grabbed one, and said, I have stolen and embezzled from u for years and made life unbearable for u mediocre ppl who earn less then 500k a year and u guys still vote for me because u are weak sheep!
You idiots deserve to die. He wore the chute and jumped out of the plane, smiling whilst humming the tune Stand Up for Pura-Pura...
Everyones jaw literally dropped..
The Pilot then said.. calm down everyone, u guys take the rest of the parachutes.. u have suffered enough at the hands of tyranny and blatant corruption.. go home to ur family and do the right thing in the next elections..
I will go down with the plane..
Everyone smiled and said thank u to him except for the Eurasian schoolboy who finally spoke...
Dude, dont be so drama man..
We all take a parachute and head on down safely ya!
The pilot then told him, "Im sorry son, there were 6 of us but I only packed 5 parachutes, and that fuckin' thief has already taken 1.."
The Schoolboy replied,...
"The stupid Pinky took my schoolbag instead of the parachute lah bro!"
And the citizens of Pura-Pura lived happily ever after!!
Moral of the story
A cunning thief will eventually outsmart his own self.... kwang kwang kwang...
***************
SHARE if this made u laugh! Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment